Maintain Your Flawless Skin With Vitamin C Serum
Vitamin C serums are the rich composition of hydrating, nourishing, and stimulating ingredients that makes your skin silky smooth and soft from the first touch. Rough texture, uneven skin tone, acne scars, fine lines, general dullness- you can name just about any common complexion concern and there is a high possibility that vitamin C serum would the answer Packed with synergistic, high-concentration antioxidants that are designed for optimized absorption and have been proven in peer-review research to help prevent free radical damage that can lead to the appearance of premature aging, this is a serum that can give you back your youth.
A relentless anti-oxidant, Vitamin C provides advanced environmental
protection and visible anti-ageing benefits, such as reduction in the
the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin discoloration.
The serum is also enriched with Vitamin E, which reduces dark spotting and inflammation, and has hyaluronic acid -- the one-stop solution for moisturizing skin. It also has the antioxidant ferulic acid, the moisture-binding Vitamin B5 and the smoothing agent glycerin.
Here is how you can best make use of the serum:
- If you are using it as a daily moisturizer, apply a few drops to the palm of your hands and gently press onto the face and neck. For best results, use once in the morning and again in the evening.
- To hydrate the lips, apply a couple of drops to your lips and leave it to be absorbed before applying lipstick.
- Mix one to three drops with your favorite full-coverage foundation, cream concealer, contoured, highlighter or brow pomade to keep your skin hydrated and glowing. When applying foundation with a beauty sponge, blender or brush, start by dotting your foundation onto your skin first. Then apply one to two drops on a damp beauty sponge (or brush) to blend in your foundation for a glowing finish.
- For dry under eyes, first apply concealer under the eyes, followed by a cream contoured. Then apply two drops of Rose Gold Elixir to a damp beauty sponge (or brush) and blend in.
- Store at room temperature
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs
- Keep out of eyes
- For external use only